Friday, December 9, 2011

Santa's Mailbox

Ryan wrote a letter to Santa this year with some help from Mommy. He did a great job scribbling all over the paper and telling Mommy what he wanted Santa to bring him :) Here is a preview of what the letter said:

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy this year! I would like Toy Story toys, Thomas the Train, and Cars (Lightning McQueen and Mater).

Merry Christmas, Santa! I will be waiting for you on Christmas Eve with cookies and milk!

Love,
Ryan


We put the letter in an envelope addressed to Santa and mailed it to him at the North Pole via the special mailbox his elves setup in Alpharetta. It was so cute!

Ryan dropped his letter right in the mailbox without
any coaching. He was a pro!

Now we are patiently awaiting Santa's reply :) Can't wait to see what he says!!

No comments:

Post a Comment