Thursday, December 8, 2011

City of Alpharetta Christmas Events

This week, the little guy and I have been to two of the City of Alpharetta's Christmas events -- the 34th annual Christmas tree lighting on Sunday night and Cookies with the Clauses on Wednesday afternoon. Just like last year, they didn't disappoint {the city does a fantastic job putting these special events on each year}! We had a great time at both {although we missed Daddy at the tree lighting}, but Ryan particularly enjoyed Cookies with the Clauses this year because Ellie was there! A real shocker, I know :)

The Christmas Tree Lighting

The beautiful Christmas tree aglow ... it has 10,000 lights on it!

Here comes Santa Claus!! Watching Santa and
Mrs. Claus ride in on a City of Alpharetta fire truck.

Pop was there too :)


Cookies with the Clauses

Decorating a cookie; however, Ryan doesn't actually
eat the cookie, he just licks the icing off so he
decided against any sprinkles.

Licking away :)

Dancing to the holiday tunes = fun times!

Getting some crazy hats from the balloon man.

"Do you like my hat?" I do, I do like your party hat!

Hula hoop fun with Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment