
{pic courtesy of Google images}
We had a busy but fun Saturday with Ryan's friends from school. He got to attend two birthday parties for his classmates, which makes up for the two we missed earlier in the year :) FYI - you could spend a small fortune going to birthday parties!I made football shaped brownies {thanks to Pinterest for the idea!} for the Superbowl. Aren't they cute?!?! Good thing since they ended up being just-for-looks-brownies. Once I added the green grass {aka, coconut dyed green}, no one would eat them anymore :( Guess I should have thought through my coconut idea a little better ... lesson learned!David and I snuck away for dinner on Saturday night {one of the benefits of living with mi padre :)}, and then snuggled up and watched Courageous into the wee hours of the morning. What a great and inspiring movie!
{pic courtesy of Rotten Tomatoes}
We went on a nice Sunday afternoon walk around the neighborhood, complete with a stop at the neighborhood playground {which Ryan loves but Riley hates -- she chewed through her leash while we were there for about 15 minutes one day last week}.
{pic courtesy of the HOA}
David and I washed his FILTHY car at the car wash down the street while R napped after our walk. I don't think it had been cleaned in a year!! It looked almost brand new when we were finished ... it's amazing what a little soap and water can do :)
{pic courtesy of Google images}
We had a little Superbowl party with my family on Sunday night. Lots of yummy food, a good football game between the Giants and the Patriots, and Football Squares {the pool betting game} made for a super fun night! And I won Squares! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment