Tuesday, July 6, 2010

God Bless the USA!

As one of my favorite patirotic songs goes, I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me, and I am grateful to those that continue to defend our freedom everyday! God bless the USA!

The BEAUTIFUL flag cake I made :)

We had a GREAT 4th of July weekend and hope you did too!! I was sad to see it come to an end. We enjoyed spending time together {yay for 4 day weekends!}, going to an Atlanta Braves game {Ryan's first} with friends, running/watching {depending on which one of us you are talking to} the Peachtree Road Race, which I recently learned is the World's largest 10-K, having a picnic at the park with Pop and Aunt Laura and then watching fireworks, going to a cookout at Grammy's house, and getting to visit with Ama, Grandaddy, and the Halls. Here is a quick glimpse of our weekend in pictures :)

Braves Game

Peachtree Road Race - Way to go Daddy!

Ryan LOVES watermelon!


Enjoying the fireworks display

Cookout at Grammy's house


Ryan had LOTS of fun with Joseph and Alice!

We hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment