Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mealtime Prayer

I will admit that we need to do a better job of saying a prayer before meals; however, last night at bedtime, I was elated to hear Ryan recite the prayer that his class must say at school before lunch each Tuesday and Thursday. It was music to my ears! And a pleasant shock to hear it come out of his little mouth so unexpectedly. I had no clue he even knew it!

God our Father 
God our Father
Once again
Once again
  Thank You for our blessings
  Thank You for our blessings
  Amen 
Amen
 
Luckily, I talked him into singing it again tonight at dinner and was able to get it on video {which is hard to do these days}! Hope you enjoy! I know I have!!

Side note: I sure wish I could've been a fly on the wall in Ryan's classroom so I was aware of ALL the wonderful things he has learned this year at preschool! Guess I will just have to eagerly await the next time he clues me in on something else he knows that I haven't taught him nor know he even knows :)

No comments:

Post a Comment