I have experienced blogging in the last few weeks and am HOOKED! Thus,today while Ryan was napping, I decided to take the plunge and start a blog for THE HARRIS FAMILY! I really wish I would have known about "blogging" 16 + months ago so that I could have started it before Ryan was born, but oh well, my life was consumed with work at that time. Better late than never, I guess.
However, at the moment, I am utterly confused on how to set anything up and am hoping Ryan keeps sleeping as I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet. I think I could spend hours playing around with this and probably will in the days to come. David will be so proud to know that this is how I spend my day while he is working :)
Hope you enjoy following our family on blogger! More to come soon ...
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool Melissa, you're officially a "techie".
ReplyDeleteYou and David are lucky Ryan can't use the big screen and blu-ray. Won't be long until he's asking for the 4-runner keys !
ReplyDeleteMA Being a mom is quite trying at times. I'm confident you are and always will be an awesome mom ! Prepare as it will get harder before it gets easier ! Love DW
ReplyDeleteMA How cool, video with sound DD
ReplyDelete